HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

{one}
I am loving that it is Spring Break next week. While I am not heading to a beach....(BOO!), I still have a lot of stuff planned. Stay tuned for my offcial "Spring Break To-Do List".


{two}
I am loving that the flowers are blooming....it is almost SPRING!!


{three}
I am loving that we have decided to go to Costa Rica this year. We tried last year and never quite made it.
You can read more about crazy adventure that never happened HERE. I am on a quest this week to book our flights. Have you been to Costa Rica? Do you have any reccommendations of things to see/do, places to eat or stay?

{four}
I am loving this cute dress!!


{found here}


{five}
I am making these cupcakes for my kiddos on Friday....a special treat to wrap up our study of The Wizard of OZ and St. Patrick's Day. I love all the colors!!

Speaking of colors.....how awesome are these pancakes!!

{six}
I love the wainscoting in this hallway...so beachy!

{seven}
I am loving this built in desk. I LOVE houses that have nooks and crannies. I would love to have one of these in my house on day.

{eight}
I love everything about this kitchen!!


{nine}
Joe and I going to Nashville this weekend and are staying with our BFF's, Kristy and Steven. Of course we are going for a wedding, but we have many other exciting activities planned too. We are going to Leiper's Fork for lunch, going to eat yummy food in Franklin and maybe seeing a movie. We are also getting pedicures....yup, the boys too! This should be interesting!
We are going to the fabulous wedding of MJ and Allison. MJ and I were friends in college and Allison and I have become friends through him and the wonderful world of blogging. I have my dancing shoes packed!!


{ten}
Of course I am loving my awesome husband....YOWZA!! I am a lucky girl!!
What are you loving this week. Link up HERE.



7 comments:

Krajcimama said...

I am totally making those pancakes for lunch on St. Patrick's Day! :) Thanks for the inspirations!

Happy Wednesday!

J and A said...

Love those cupcakes and pancakes! So happy! :)

Hillary said...

Oh my gosh! I couldn't take my eyes off those cupcakes and pancakes! I can't wait to make them, they look like so much fun!

Beth McC. said...

I think I want pancakes for dinner!!!! That kitchen is my dream kitchen! I love it!

star said...

I love the built in desk! I would also want it in my house!

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

I LOVE that built in desk and that kitchen!

Anonymous said...

Have so much fun in Franklin, go to Ivy Cakes if you want some good cupcakes! It's off the square!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved