A Wee Bit of Me Wednesday!
{one} if you won a trip to Disneyland/world, who would you take with you?Joe!! We have been 4 times together and have had a wonderful time every trip. If I had to pick a friend, probably Lindsey :)
{two} when was the last time you listened to a CD?Today in my car.
{three} what spice/seasoning is your favorite?Cilantro. I LOVE cilantro!!!
{four} if you were in a band, what kind of music would you play?Oldies!!
{five} if you could have personally witnessed one historical event, which one would it be?This is hard.....probably being on the Titanic....but getting off before it started sinking.
{six} if you could go back to school, what would you study?Travel Journalism. I would Love to get paid to travel the world, stay in awesome hotels, and eat yummy food!!
{seven} if you could go to one sporting event, all expenses paid, which one would you see?The Olympics!!
{eight} do you drive an automatic or a manual?I drive a automatic.
{nine} are you comfortable speaking in front of people?No, not really. I get really nervous!
{ten} have you ever experienced an earthquake?Nope… thank goodness! I live right on the New Madrid fault though so it's only a matter of time.
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved
No comments:
Post a Comment