I had told Joe that we needed to head over to BoJo's on Monday to do a little shopping.
They are closing May 31...boo!! Bojo's is sort of a Memphis institution and is on Summer Ave.

There was a whole row (50% off) of maps, old ads, etc.
Look at this funky baby stroller. I love the fringe!!

A whole wall of old milk bottles, etc.

Old toys galore!!
This was literally a wall of toys I used to play with in the 80's....It made me so happy!
Look at this sweet bar!!

We managed to come home with a few treasures! An old silver key for me to make a necklace out of and a small milk bottle that I am using as a bud vase.

2 vintage airplane ads for Joe to frame
an OLD stained glass window that we plan to display somewhere in our house
After shopping for a while, we went to Mama Mia's to get some of their delicious pizza!!
Later we came home and got this movie from Redbox...it was so cute!

Perfect Day!!















1 comment:
Looks like a fabulous day! I would get lost for hours in a place like Bojo's.
Post a Comment