HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Meal Plan Monday!!


**Click on the name of the dish to view the recipe!

Sunday:
I have made this Barefoot Contessa recipe several times and it is so yummy!!
I saw this on TV this morning and wanted to try it.

I have pineapple and cilantro so I figured I would give this a try.
**YUM!!! This was really good and I think pretty healthy. I will for sure make this again. Joe liked it too!


My student teacher gave me this recipe and it looks yummy!
**This was good but not great. It was a quick and easy dinner and I will probably make it again, but it didn't blow me out of the water.


Wednesday: Fire Island Ziti
I have made this before and Joe really liked it.


Thursday:
LEFTOVERS!!

Friday: Nashville!!
Saturday: Nashville!!


What are you making this week?
Happy Cooking!!
XOXO


2 comments:

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

Looks delicious! I may try those tacos!

californiadreamin said...

The linguine, hibachi chicken and ziti I'm trying for sure!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved