I have a love for water parks..always have. This is the KING of water parks, the one I have ALWAYS wanted to go to ever since seeing it on the Travel channel when I was younger. It is located between Austin and San Antonio, TX (two cities I have never been to but have always wanted to visit). I smell a trip coming on. Have ya'll ever been to Sclitterbahn? What did you think?
















3 comments:
I went to Schlitterbahn in 1999, the one in New Brafles (I think there are 3 total now). It was so awesome and I have always wanted to go back. It is the best water park I have ever been to, even better than the country's biggest water park Noah's Ark in WI, which I have been to also.
I just watched a show this afternoon about Schlitterbahn and it looked like so much FUN! I say...GO FOR IT!
Nate and I actually went to Schlitterbahn last year... and maybe we set our expectations too high because the travel channel had it rated as the #1 water park. (I had been wanting to go for a long time after seeing it on tv).
After a day at the water park, we both agreed that Water World in Denver is way way better than Schlitterbahn. The 'thrill rides' at Schlitterbahn were not nearly as exciting as the ones at Water World. Sort of a let down but still fun and it's in Texas! New Braunfels is a great town... and so are San Antonio and Austin. If you go there... you should really stop by Gruene, Texas. Let me know if you decide to go! (:
Post a Comment