
1. The best deal I've ever gotten is a free cruise....yup! We used credit card points to pay for it, we got cheap passes for flying from my aunt, and we booked our own excursions for CHEAP!!
2. If I were hosting a dinner party and could invite people from my fantasy guest list it would include my family, best friends, and maybe Will Ferrell, Joel McHale, and Chelsea Handler. I think they would be fun!
3. Something that inspires me is my friends, family, and students. Also dogs. They inspire me :)
4. If I could only choose to eat one flavor of food for the rest of eternity (sweet, salty, spicy, bitter....) I would have to go with this is easy...SWEET!!
5. I dream about crazy stuff and I usually remember my dreams. I LOVE when I dream about my mom.
6. My weekend will be spent having date night with Joe and Lindsey and Nick, going to the gym, running errands, catching up on American Idol, baking, attending my uncles b-day party .
7. If I could only watch one movie or TV show for the rest of my life, it would be yikes! This is HARD!! I guess I would choose either Sex in the City or Wonder Years for TV shows and Wizard of Oz for a movie.















No comments:
Post a Comment