HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Free Book Giveaway and Classroom Stuff

Last weekend I went to a free book giveaway at a local school. Look at all the books I got for FREE!!



In other news, we did some Wizard of OZ activities last week for letter Ww. I bought a unit from The Inspired Apple. When the students walked in they saw the yellow brick road and of course they were so excited!
On the carper I had a witch's hat surrounded by caution tape...you know....since the witch had melted?
My ruby slippers and Toto in a basket also peeked their interest. We talked a lot about the story, watched the movie,
graphed our favorite characters,
and did a ruby slipper (or ruby sneaker) writing activity. The kids LOVED this!!
Look at my Elmer that I got off Ebay this week. He is soooo cute!
I also have a new Cat in the Hat!
I love all of my little book friends :)
Here is a bulletin board that I forgot to show you earlier.

Rainbow pots of gold and leprechaun's :)



Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved