HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


{one}
I am loving this cute idea that I saw on a blog. This looks easy and is adorable...perfect for co-workers or your kids classmates. It would also make awesome place cards for your Easter brunch.

{two}
Do you remember this movie? I loved it as a kid (still do!). I traded another DVD for this one on SwapaDVD.com.
If you haven't checked out this site, it is wonderful!!

{three}
I am reading this book and loving it! Have you read it before?
What did you think?

{four}
Ok, I wouldn't necessarily say that I am LOVING this movie.
Joe and I watched it on Sunday. It was good but a little slow....worth a Redbox $1 rental.


{five}
I am loving this baby room...perfect for a little boy!
Now it just needs some vintage globes and it will be perfect!


{six}
I have never been a big fan of wallpaper. Maybe it was growing up in the 80's that did it in for me with the big floral prints some people had. These, however, are divine! I love the way it looks!!
How cute is this little cubby built in for the bed and bookcase?!

{seven}
Tis a sad, sad day! My After-Party by Bed Head is all gone. I have been using the same bottle since at least 2001!! That means it was 10 years old!! Oh the memories associated with the smell!! Brings me back to college. This is a wonderful product and you really only need the tiniest bit....hence the reason I have been using it for 10 years!!
{eight}
I am LOVING these dresses. I am told that red is "my color". I need to have this dress!!


I haven't bought a maxi dress yet...I don't want to look like I am expecting. Plus, I'm short and I'm not sure this works for short people. I saw a girl at Target yesterday wearing this with gold strappy flat sandals, a jeans jacket and big earrings and it looked so cute. I may give it a whirl!



{nine}
Girls's Weekend is this weekend!! Yay!! I am loving that I get to see my friends, shop, and eat!!


What are you loving?


No comments:

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved