A Wee Bit of Me Wednesday!
{one} do you wear holey jeans? if so, do you buy them that way?ewwww no. I like my jeans to have no holes.{two} do you get a full 8 hours of sleep per night?i try to… lately i've been so tired.....I mean going to bed at like 9!!
{three} what’s your favorite way to eat an oreo?just eating like normal....I'm not a huge oreo fan.
{four} do you wear shoes in your house?usually Uggs or house slippers.
{five} who would you call first if you won the lottery?joe and then my dad!!
{six} have you ever been in a food fight?nope… I think it would be fun though
{seven} do you snore?nope....
{eight} do you know how fast you type?I can actually type pretty fast but I don't use the right fingers on the right keys.
{nine} can you do a headstand (without using a wall)?yes....but I can't hold it without a wall or being in the water
{ten} how do you like your popcorn?with a little butter and salt. just the regular way.
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved
2 comments:
I remember being younger and loving jeans with holes in them (Hollister and Abercrombie! in highschool of course) Funny how we grow out of that because I cant stand them now!
I used to such a huge fan of holey jeans, lol. I have a pair that I wear around the house or throw on if I'm heading to grocery store but they're not my fave. If I won the lettery I'd probably call my husband first & my parents second too.
Cute post :)
Post a Comment