
Yes, my friends, today is FAT TUESDAY!! That means today is the last day for me to eat sweets. I always give up something for Lent and last year I gave up sweets. It was hard (being a baker and all) but I did it!! This year I am doing the same as well as making sure to work out at least 5 days a week. Lent is not only about giving something up but you can also take something on.
So that brings me to this:

My favorite ice cream...EVER!! Peanut butter and chocolate from Baskin Robbins!! This will be my dinner tonight....sort of a last dinner if you will....no more sweets until Easter morning!!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler
(let the good time roll)















2 comments:
That icecream sounds yummy..chocolate and peanut butter are my weeknesses..YUM!! I'm going to have to try that. I'm not sure that I could give up sweets though!! EEK!!lol Good luck :)
This year I am taking on something for lent and you will be so proud....I am going to start recycling!! I know, I am ashamed that I don't already, but hopefully it will become habit pretty quickly!
Post a Comment