HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Top Two Tuesday!!

Top 2 Things you've learned about relationships

1. You have to have your own life too!
Don't get me wrong. Joe and I LOVE to spend time together. But...we enjoy our time apart too. We each have different hobbies. Me-scrapbooking, shopping, dancing around the house to Broadway show tunes...ha! Joe-disc golf, regular golf, mountain biking, playing poker with the guys. I do "Girls Weekend" trips and Joe does stuff with his boys too. It's important to be independent of each other once in a while. I feel sorry for people who can't be separated. I'm perfectly capable of going to the grocery store alone :)

2. Make an effort to spend time together.
Joe and I try to work out together, take long walks a few times a week, and have at least one "date night" a week. Life can get crazy busy and it's important to make your marriage a priority. It's also easy to get lazy. In order to keep everything exciting and fresh, you need to plan fun dates and activities.




4 comments:

Lin said...

Great post & very true.

the nichols' family said...

Cute blog! My husband and I try to have a date night each week! It does keep things exciting!

Lorri said...

I agree! In fact, I think those weekends apart remind me how much I love being with my husband. I love being with friends, but I am always ready to see my hubby!

AMY said...

Love your blog....so cute!
I'm a new follower from Top 2 Tuesday.
Amy's Life @
www.amyclairejacob.blogspot.com

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved