
Hello Memphis Area Girls!!
We are having a dinner so we can all get to know each other better (in person!) on April 20th. That's a Wednesday night at 6:30 P.M. at Bosco's in Midtown. Let me know if you would like to come and I will add your name to the Evite list!!















2 comments:
Sarah,
I have been LOVING reading your blog! I am not sure if you remember me from college or not...Martin was so small, though, that I know we knew a lot of the same people! :)
Anyway, I am soooooo interested in getting to know some gals in Memphis, so I would definitely be interested in meeting up that night. Would you mind adding me to the evite? My email is estherplank@gmail.com.
Thanks!!!!
Boo. I'll be in Memphis April 15th-18th so I'll miss the event. I sooooo wanted to meet all my Memphis blogger friends!!
Post a Comment