HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Monday, March 14, 2011

ABC's of ME!




a little bit about yours truly...you are welcome!

(A) Age: 29...but I feel like 25!
(B) Bed Size: Queen - the perfect size for snuggling and also having your own space if you need it :)
(C) Chore You Hate: putting away the laundry
(D) Dogs?: Hank-He is a 7 year old white shepherd and lab mix
(E) Essential Start Your Day Item: checking my email and drinking juice
(F) Favorite Color: Lime Green
(G) Gold or Silver? Silver
(H) Height: 5’3”
(I) Instruments You Play: Nothing....
(J) Job Title: Kindergarten Teacher and Cupcake Baker
(K) Kids: Hopefully soon!
(L) Live: Memphis, TN
(M) Mom's Name: Sally
(N) Nicknames:Scrunch, Sister Sarah, Sissy, Monkey Butt
(O) Overnight Hospital Stays? I stayed with my mom when she was sick a few times.
(P) Pet Peeve: People who don't follow rules and people who litter!!
(Q) Quote from a Movie: "Why, that's a horse of a different color!"
(R) Right or Left Handed? Right
(S) Siblings: 1 younger brother-Drew
(T) Time You Wake Up? 6:OO a.m.
(U) Underwear: ??
(V) Vegetable You Dislike: mushrooms
(W) What Makes You Run Late: Reading Blogs :)
(X) X-Rays You've Had Done:Teeth, arm, chest
(Y) Yummy Food You Make: More like what can I NOT make .....I am a good cook!
(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: MONKEYS!!


1 comment:

Michele said...

Cute ABCs! I love posts like this that let you get to know someone a little more. Happy Monday :)

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved