
Hi. My name is Sarah and I'm a ribbon hoarder. I have an unnatural attachment to anything made of burlap. I like crafts that are fast, easy, and cute!
I am from Tennessee and I love being from the South....manners, thank you cards, and sweet tea :)

I have been married to this man for almost five years (June 10th)

We currently have one child....a fur-baby named Hank.

(isn't he cute?!)
Things I Love:
burlap
white pencil starfish
Amy Butler and Heather Bailey fabrics
chocolate and peanut butter mixed together
the beach
roller coasters
animals
fine point Sharpies
summer
getting new followers on my blog
oldies (music)
the farmers market
thrifting/flea marketing
date night
my electric blanket
watching movies on the couch
Disney World
baking
having parties
Greece
a clean house
Things I Hate:
hot glue gun burns
cheese
math
littering
dust bunnies
dirt on my feet
snakes/eels
mayo
sun burns
being sick















2 comments:
Cute, it's fun to learn more about you!
What a fun post! I love a clean house, chocolate and peanut butter and sharpies too!
Post a Comment