HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Friday, March 25, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday!


1. My most prized possession is my wedding ring or my scrapbooks.

2. If I could be one age for the rest of my life, I would want to be in my 20's. When I was little I always wanted to be a grown up. College was a blast!! Living in the dorms with my best friends was one of the best times of my life, but Joe wasn't there. My life is pretty awesome right now....I have an awesome husband, a dog and my own home. I am teaching Kindergarten which I love and I get to travel a lot. I think right now is the best. I wish I could freeze time.

3. The best way to spend a weekend is having date night on Friday, waking up on Saturday to a yummy breakfast, going to the Farmer's Market, riding bikes on the Greenline with Joe, lunch on our back patio and cook out with friends for dinner.

4. My outlook on life is that everything happens for a reason. I seriously believe that everyone has a plan and yes, you get to make some choices that could alter it, but you have to trust in God that he knows what is best for you. We may not always understand why, but one day we will. Life is too short, so live every day to your fullest!!

5. If you want to annoy me, just post your Farmville stuff on Facebook....seriously, get a life!!

6. I am completely defenseless when it comes to animals. I want to save them ALL!!

7. When dressing for the day one should wear something that makes them feel pretty :) .

Happy weekending!



No comments:

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved