This is just a hodge-podge of things recently.
On St. Patrick's Day, we went out with Katelyn and Tyler.
Me and Joe :)
I have also done some fun things around the house. Last Saturday when I was coming back from the gym, I saw this beauty out in the front of an antique store. $50 later, it was mine!! The picture does not do it justice. It is a huge wrought iron piece that has chippy white paint on it. I'm guessing it came off a house or a building...I love it!
Joe hung up the antique stained glass window that we bought a few weeks ago above our bookcase.
Today I worked on a super fast project:
Before
After
I bought new jars from Target and put on the vinyl numbers that I ordered from Groopdealz a few weeks ago....I love the way it turned out! What do you think?















1 comment:
Very, very cute! Love the jars...and the wrought iron piece....very nice. I love anything iron like that! :)
Post a Comment