HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My "Sucky List"

I'm not perfect....never claimed to be. Some people think I have it all together....guess what? A lot of the time....I don't! Now don't get me wrong, I am very organized and a super planner, but there are some thing that I am no good at..in fact, I suck at them!


*I am really bad at putting clothes away....I will fold them but then they lay in piles on the floor of my closet.
*I am really bad at paying attention to people when they are talking about something I'm not interested in.
*I not do act adult when plans get changed....I pout. Yes, full on adult pouting!
*I am REALLY bad about keeping my business taxes up to date.
*I am not good at drawing...but my students say....."Wow! You are an artist!".
*I pick my cuticles and chew on my finger nails all the time!
*I say "like" a lot....it drives Joe C-R-A-Z-Y!!!
*I am bad at making the bed....Joe knows how to do the "hospital corners".
*I am bad at remembering peoples names....like 2 minutes after meeting them.
*I am bad at tying pretty ribbon bows.
*I am bad about filing papers...I have stacks of things that need to be filed.
*I am bad with not eating candy....it calls me!

What are you bad at??



No comments:

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved