HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Scheduling Sunday!



Sunday: Scrapbooking class with Lindsey
Monday: Working out or walk after work.
Tuesday: Kickboxing at 5:45
Wednesday: Going on a walk/run after work and then Ash Wednesday service at 6:30.
Thursday: Kickboxing at 5:45
Friday: Gym in the a.m. Headed to Nashville for "Wedding Weekend Extravaganza". We are staying Kristy and Steven and have a lot planned :)
Saturday: MJ and Allie's wedding in Nashville!!
Sunday: Coming home from Nashville....my Spring Break starts!!

I don't have any BIG plans for Spring Break. I hope to relax and work out a lot! Hopefully I will get some deep spring cleaning and projects done. One of our good friends, "Little Joe", is coming to visit from Vietnam :)

I should be going here
or here.....



1 comment:

Ali said...

Yay! Can't wait to see you!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved