HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I Went SHOPPING!!

I went shopping this past weekend and got a lot of new dresses!! As If!!

I got this nautical inspired dress from F21. I love the rope belt!
This one is also from F21. I like the colors...they are bright and fun!
This blue dress is from Charlotte Russe and it makes me look tan....love it!
I liked this one from F21. It is coral with a black band around the middle.
This one is also F21 and is red and sexy :)
I couldn;t pass up this cream colored ruffle cardigan from F21.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like how Hank was inspecting your dresses. My dogs do that too.

New clothes in the house? Gotta pass puppy inspection first.

Lin said...

Oooh super cute!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved