A Wee Bit of Me Wednesday!
{one} what color is your kitchen?gray with white cabinets
{two} do you have a good luck charm?nope.
{three} do you prefer to write with a pen or pencil?pens....flare pens to be exact
{four} can you use chopsticks?umm...yes! I love Chinese food.
{five} do you prefer baths or showers?showers to feel squeaky clean and baths to relax
{six} what is your favorite salad dressing?italian at home, ranch at restaurants
{seven} can you sing the alphabet backwards?no way....that hurts my brain, but have you seen this funny video?
{eight} do you have any allergies?not really. just sulfa.
{nine} crunchy or creamy peanut butter?crunchy
{ten} have you ever hitch hiked?nope… but I have always had a secret desire to jump into a train boxcar and see where I end up...
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved
No comments:
Post a Comment