A Wee Bit of Me Wednesday!
{one} what was your first job?i started babysitting around the age of 12, but my first "real" job was at chick-fil-a when i was 15.
{two} have you ever seen a stand up comedian?yes, i always go to the shows on cruise ships and i love them!
{three} when was the last time you played mini golf?years ago.....
{four} what was the last picture you took?um.....pictures of some new things in my house
{five} burnt food: yes or no?ew!… yuck.
{six} if you have a pocket full of change, what do you do with it?put it in my wallet and try to make an effort to use it or drop it in joe's change jar
{seven} can you touch your tongue to your nose?nope
{eight} do you scrapbook?yes! i love scrapbooking!!
{nine} do you buy lottery tickets?nope
{ten} do you prefer to be in front of the camera or behind it?in front :) it's too bad i am not tall and skinny, because i would make a great model!
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved
3 comments:
Love your blog! Looks like you've done lots of traveling! We're going to Savannah for the first time in about a week...can't wait! I agree...the comedy shows on cruise ships are great!
I just noticed that you're from Memphis. Before we moved here, we lived in Collierville, TN. Loved that area! I am now a follower!
I totally agree with the comedians on the cruise ships! There are some hilarious ones! :)
Lovin' your blog...so much, I'm your newest follower!
http://lizabethmthomas-elizabeth.blogspot.com
Post a Comment