HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Friday, March 11, 2011

Hold Onto Your Hamburger

Because Memphis is getting a FIVE GUYS!!!
Joe and I really like Five Guys...we have been to the locations in Nashville, Charleston, Gatlinburg, and Savannah. What makes the burgers and fries soooo yummy is the fresh ingredients. The stores don't even own refrigerators. Everything is super fresh! They even have bags of potatoes stacked up and a board that tells what farm the french fry potatoes came from....so cool! I also love the red and white retro vibe to it!!
Did I mention the portions are HUGE!! Seriously...look at that burger!! Don't get me started on the fries....if you order a small they fill up the fry container, put it in paper bag and then fill up the paper bag....you will get so many fries!!


The employees are super friendly too....just look at those smiles!
Celebrities also LOVE Five Guys!!

Ours will be on Ridgeway Rd. in the building where Crescent City Cafe used to be. Hopefully it will be open soon! Check out Five Guys here.


4 comments:

Megan said...

I love Five Guys! You are definitely right about the fries. I have watched them do it. They fill your cup and then fill the metal tray with more and then just dump them in! So delicious! Love your blog by the way!

emily said...

This makes me so happy!

I found 5 Guys in DC and wrote a comment card asking them to come to Nashville (where I'm from). They emailed me and informed me they were! Of course, shortly there after I moved here! I miss me some 5 Guys!

Just a Jersey Girl said...

The first time we ordered fries from them,we ordered two smalls...we learned our lesson & now share them lol

Laura Brown said...

Yummm!!! I love 5 guys! I'm so excited!!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved