I need to keep reminding myself of that. I've lost about 40 lbs and have been getting so discouraged bc I need to lose about 60 more :( Thanks for the inspiration!
Way to go!! I totally caved in this morning and ate one!! haha!! I just posted about it!
Wow, you are one strong woman to turn down free doughnuts!! I need to live by those words a little more often......
I may need to put this on my 'fridge! ha!
The same quote was running through my head today at lunch! One of the girls at work brings a pan of brownies EVERY Friday & it's HARD to resist! Good for you though! I was able to resist our brownies today, but I'm not so sure I could say no to donuts, lol!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I need to keep reminding myself of that. I've lost about 40 lbs and have been getting so discouraged bc I need to lose about 60 more :( Thanks for the inspiration!
Way to go!! I totally caved in this morning and ate one!! haha!! I just posted about it!
Wow, you are one strong woman to turn down free doughnuts!! I need to live by those words a little more often......
I may need to put this on my 'fridge! ha!
The same quote was running through my head today at lunch! One of the girls at work brings a pan of brownies EVERY Friday & it's HARD to resist!
Good for you though! I was able to resist our brownies today, but I'm not so sure I could say no to donuts, lol!
Post a Comment