HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day #14-A Non-Fictional Book

I got Joe this book for our first Christmas that we had been dating. He was not even supposed to be in town for Christmas and we had just started dating like a week ago so I didn't want to go overboard. So...he got this book :) Wanna know what he got me....Lord of the Rings Trivial Pursuit....hahahahaha!! I think I mentioned on one of our dates that I loved all the movies. It was such a nice gesture but the game was way too hard and come on...I wasn't THAT into Lord of the Rings :)

We always check the book first before we go out of town to make sure we see the things that are listed and I am pleased to say that we have checked off a lot of the items together. This is a great book to buy for yourself or the person who loves to travel in your life.


1 comment:

Beauty In The Breakdown said...

Aw that is such a great idea!! lol about the board game, thats such a guy thing to do!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved