I have been wanting a "Frame the Date" for awhile but they were soooo expensive! I wasn't about to drop almost $100 on simple pictures so I did some research and found a way to make my own. Joe and I went to Savannah this summer and took pictures of interesting house numbers. I knew "2006" would be hard to find so I decided to just look for "06". Yeah...no luck on that. So....I decided to use a "90" and turn it upside down. It worked!!! I got a $12 matted 3 hole picture frame at Wally World, printed off the pictures in black and white at Walgreen's and ta-da!! What do you think?? I think it would make a wonderful Wedding or Anniversary gift!!
Want to make this project for yourself or someone else?
To get your letters and numbers, click here.















3 comments:
You did such a great job! I've ordered several similar things from etsy for $60-70 for wedding and housewarming presents. I need to start making my own! Thanks for the idea :)
Thanks!!!
I make these frames, but I've never done a date. I love the idea. I've always done the couple's last name.
great job!
Post a Comment