
Let me just admit right now that I LOVE parties. Always have really. I can remember being really young and loving birthday parties. I loved planning my own, going to other people's, etc. I also loved the decorations and food. But the thing that I REALLY liked were the goody bags. I used to call them "sacks". I loved making "sacks" for my birthday parties and luckily my mom got used to this obsession and made my "sacks" awesome! One of my favorite stories is when I was about 3 or 4, I went to a birthday party at a friends house. I went up the the mother of the birthday child and said, "The chillin's (I couldn't say children) want there sacks." I was so nervous that she would forget to hand them out....hahaha!

I still LOVE planning and having parties. Joe does too. Theme parties are the best! I love everything about it....picking the invitations, planning the menu and decorations, party favors. Maybe you will get invited to one of our parties soon?? If you need any help with party planning, I am your girl!!















1 comment:
Parties are my fav, too. I love everything about them, especially planning them!
Post a Comment