Happy 10-10-10. We will never have another one....crazy right?!
Here are 10 things I am excited about today:
1. I will be leaving for my cruise a week from today with my best friend....yay!! I can't wait for us to make some lifelong memories!
2. The weather is beautiful....although I wish it would cool off a bit.
3. I have lots of fun activities planned for the week.
4. Massage tomorrow night....ahhhhh!!
5. I finally learned how to do royal icing cookies.
6. A clean house.
7. Drew (my brother) and Michelle (his wife) are coming at the end of the month and we are going to see Wicked.
8. I am trying 3 new recipes this week.
9. Allison and I walked on Saturday (Pumpkin Run) and on Saturday (all around downtown Memphis).
10. Joe's parents are coming to visit for Thanksgiving and I already have all sorts of plans for us.















No comments:
Post a Comment