HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

We're on a BOAT-Day #2

I woke up bright and early on Monday morning and decided that we needed some breakfast...so I went on a little adventure to find something. I stopped to take pictures of our amazing pool.....beds anyone?

I was told to go down the street, turn left, cross the bridge....blah, blah, blah... I took this picture as I crossed the bridge.
Just as I was about to give up all hope...I stumbled upon the cutest French bakery. I wanted one of EVERYTHING!! I settled on a raspberry beignet, palmier, and blueberry danish. I walked them back to the hotel where Joe and I had a breakfast picnic.
After we got dressed and packed we checked out of the hotel...I had to take a picture on this couch first!!
We took a taxi and went and picked up Kristy and Steven. Their hotel was right next to Dash...I didn't buy anything. Kristy said everything was WAY over priced!
Kristy and I in the taxi on the way to the boat!!
Were not allowed to take pictures in the check-in area....but we took one walking to the ship...woo-woo!!
Our room....we never get windows. We like the darkness at night...you get the BEST sleep. Plus, you are never in your room....why waste the money? Oh, did I mention that we only paid $150 TOTAL for the cruise?? I'll need a whole post just about that.
The tiny bathroom with the horrible hair dryer.
The lobby and glass elevator
WATER SLIDE!!! Joe and I rode this several times during the week.
Outdoor Movie Screen
Joe leaving Miami
Me and Joe

Kristy and Steven


All dressed up for the first night of dinner :)


1 comment:

Laura Brown said...

I love cruises!! This makes me wish I was there now!!! You definitely need to post how you got the trip for $150!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved