2 weeks ago Joe and I traveled to Bolivar, TN with our friends Lindsey and Nick. Of course we needed to eat, so we stopped and ate dinner at Bahama Breeze. One must eat coconut shrimp before ghost hunting :) Where were we going in Bolivar, TN you ask? Magnolia Manor...one of the most haunted places in Tennessee....or so they say :) They give nightly tours in October. This was the front of the house as we walked up. They did have scary music playing which I felt was not necessary.
We were escorted all around the house. It's really a bed and breakfast so we couldn't go upstairs....people were staying in the rooms.
Spooky staircase? Check.

REAL ghost hunters? Check.
Scary old pictures? Check.
We did not encounter any ghosts.
This was the only strange picture that I got.
After the house tour, we got on a bus and got a tour of Bolivar including a stop at the graveyard.
SPOOKY!!
The gates to the graveyard.
No we did not meet any ghosts...but we had fun. Verdict....if you want a fun activity check it out through the end of October.















No comments:
Post a Comment