This weekend we went to one of the most haunted places in America....the Bell Witch Cave in Adams, TN. If you are curious to hear the story of the Bell Witch, you can google it and find TONS of information.
This is a reproduction of the cabin that the Bell family lived in.
To get to the cave you have to walk down a gravel path. Here's dad and Joe.
Joe going into the entrance of the cave.
They have to keep the cave locked up at night because they have so many trespassers.
This is the tomb of an indian that they discovered. It is believed to be over 1,000 years old.
I thought that the cave would just be a big room...no, I was wrong. You had to walk through "hallways" and passages to get to the different rooms. Here is Joe.
I was a little worried about dad with his ankle but he did GREAT!!
Ahhhh...this is scary! There was water and rocks that you had to walk on.
This was one of the passages that we had to go through.
This is the only spooky picture that I got...it sorta looks like a witch....just sayin'.
Joe posing on one of the rocks in the cave.


On our way to Nashville, the boys wanted me to pull the car over to look for fossils....BOYS!!
Lunch Time....Five Guys....Yummy Burgers and Fries!!
The boys waiting for their food :)
Yes...we had to stop at Trader Joe's. My dad and me in a grocery store can be VERY scary. We could wander around for hours!
Tired boy ready to go home.
Yay!!!
So glad that I can finally cross this off my Bucket List of places to see:)















2 comments:
How have I never even heard of this? I'll have to check it out next time I'm heading that way!
looks fun!! I may have to check that place out, I've never heard of it either, but I'll have to check it out.
Post a Comment