
I'll tell you what I'm doing. I want to buy eight hot dogs and eight hot dog buns to go with them. But no one sells eight hot dog buns. They only sell twelve hot dog buns. So I end up paying for four buns I don't need. So I am removing the superfluous buns. Yeah. And you want to know why? Because some big-shot over at the wiener company got together with some big-shot over at the bun company and decided to rip off the American public. Because they think the American public is a bunch of trusting nit-wits who will pay for everything they don't need rather than make a stink. Well they're not ripping of this nitwit anymore because I'm not paying for one more thing I don't need. George Banks is saying NO!
-Father of the Bride

You know, I have a friend who works at the crime lab at the police station. I could give him your toothbrush and he could run a test on it... to see if you actually brushed your teeth... or just ran your toothbrush under the faucet.
- Uncle Buck

Do you really think I'm punk? Well, that's outrageous! I mean, it's not as cool as new wave, but it's a lot better than pre-teen!
-Girls Just Want to Have fun!
“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. You are the guy who'll decide where to go.”
-Dr. Seuss

Yeah, well, listen. You ought to ditch the two geeks you're in the car with now and get in with us. But that's all right, we'll worry about that later. I will see you there. All right?
-Dazed and Confused

I just like to smile! Smiling's my favorite.
-Buddy The Elf
All who wander are not lost.
-J.R.R. Tolkien
May your world be full of color and your crayons never melt.
-Tymm
If I won't be myself, who will?
-Alfred Hitchcock
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll be among the stars.
-Les Brown
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
-Eleanor Roosevelt
All you need is love.
-John Lennon















1 comment:
Oooooo, great quotes, great quotes! I absolutely adore Uncle Buck, because I used to watch John Candy movies with my dad all the time when I was younger :)
Post a Comment