This is the view from the den to the dining room. I loved the arched doorways...one of the many charms of living in Midtown.
We bought all the furniture in our dining room from Pottery Barn (the outlet down the street). It's pretty handy dandy (and dangerous on the wallet) to have that so close :) It's the Montego table and chairs. We also have a lovely bay window that looks out onto the back patio.
This is what is currently on my table. I got the hemp runner and leaf garland in Minnesota at the Pottery Barn and we weeks ago.
This is our buffet. It's also Montego from PB. The wrought iron candle holders are PB knockoffs from HobLob. The big mirror was a purchase from World Market and the hurricanes were a wedding gift.

I currently have them filled with big acorns that I have collected.

Here is what is on the walls: Subway art from Z Gallerie
pictures of us in Thailand ( I change this out with different trip pictures)
NYC subway map that I framed
hanging in the window is a dragonfly stained glass that was a wedding gift from one of my mom's best friends.
What does your dining room look like?















No comments:
Post a Comment