So one of our favorite things to do is house hunt. Although we do not currently have our house on the market, we would sell quick if we ever found "the perfect" house. This is the house that we looked at yesterday. It's on Peabody in Central Gardens. It's in our price range but needs a little updating. On to the pictures:
Here is the front of the house
Front porch and door
This is the fireplace in the master bedroom

Bedroom #2 (there are 4 altogether)
Master Bathroom.....needs some updating, but I love the sink and tub
Living Room....love those French doors!!
Dining Room....look at that ceiling!
Stairs in the entry hall....very grand!
View from the front door
What do you think?? The kitchen needs to be gutted....but at least I could finally get it exactly like I want.















3 comments:
Love it! So much character!
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Im so trying to convince Clinton that we NEED to move to the city next time. I need a house with character! Im O-VER the 'burbs!
Ooooohhhh it is so pretty! I love the details inside and the bedrooms look like they are big! If you can afford the updates I would say its ok that it needs some work- like you said, you can get exactly what you want that way!
Post a Comment