Today was our ONLY day at sea. Kristy and I had plans to sip fruity drinks, lay out in the sun, and read gossip magazines. When we woke up it was POURING RAIN!! I actually woke up at 7 am so nervous that I would not get a beach chair. If you have been on a cruise before, you know that on a sunny day at sea, chairs by the pool are a hot commodity. Well I put my suit on, grabbed by beach bag and went out and it was raining....boo! I sat in a chair inside and read until Kristy came out and found me. We ate breakfast and then later the boys joined us. It would stop raining for about 5 minutes and then start again. No the day at sea that we had planned. During one of the non-raining 5 minutes, an ice carver came out and carved an Indian head.
Luckily we had something to look forward to....Formal NIGHT!! It's my favorite night of the cruise. A night when you can get dressed up, take pictures, eat lobster and lot's of warm chocolate melting cake....who am I kidding? We did that EVERY night :)

Kristy and Steven

Me and Joe....I love my new red shoes by Jessica Simpson!!

The handsome husbands looking VERY dapper!

Me and Kristy...see how we crossed our legs like we were on the red carpet...or on the Jimmy Choo's and Tennis Shoe's blog!?

BFF"S on a cruise....yay!!
This lobster sho' is good!!
Dancing and singing waiters!!
When we got back to the room we had a little towel elephant, chocolates, and invites to the past guest cocktail party....ummm, free drinks and snacks? YES!!!















No comments:
Post a Comment