June 10, 2006.....my wedding day!!
Unfortunately I do not have all my pictures scanned into a computer...there are sooo many I would like. I pulled these off Facebook :)
We got married at Holy Communion and also had the reception there.
We had a vintage London taxi cab pick us up from the reception and take us home.

I bought these lime green parasols at Hobby Lobby for $2 each...they turned out so cute.

Me in the church...I felt so beautiful that day!

Me and Joe...obviously you know by now that my signature colors are hot pink and lime green. I found the MOST PERFECT tie and socks for Joe at J Crew. My dress was Watters and Watters and I got it from Netbride.com (best place EVER!! I saved over $600 on it!!)

The crazy groomsmen :)

Our wonderful best friends

Need help planning your wedding? I also do wedding planning/day of coordinating :)
I planned my wedding on a shoestring budget..... around $6,000!! I wish I had pictures to show you of the reception...maybe one day I will scan them...















2 comments:
Sarah, I LOVE your blog! So interesting and fun to look at. What a beautiful bride you were! Laura Lee
Thanks! I read your cute blog too!!
Post a Comment