Okay, remind me again how you get a free bouquet? I know you said something about it at the last blog girls meet-up. But I've had a bad few days. ; )
It's not actually "free". You can but a year of flowers at Holiday's florist. They give you a card and you go in each month and they punch it and give you flowers. It's like $30-35 dollars.
They are spider mums. Love them!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Okay, remind me again how you get a free bouquet? I know you said something about it at the last blog girls meet-up. But I've had a bad few days. ; )
It's not actually "free". You can but a year of flowers at Holiday's florist. They give you a card and you go in each month and they punch it and give you flowers. It's like $30-35 dollars.
They are spider mums. Love them!
Post a Comment