HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Friday, October 1, 2010

Show us your life-Living Rooms

Welcome to my living room!!
When you first come in the front door, we have a little nook with a "hobbit window", a coat stand from Pottery Barn, and an iron scroll from a house salvage store downtown.
Here is our couch....lime green of course....Martha Stewart brand from Samuel's Furniture. The window behind the couch is from an old house. The iron scroll above the door is from Hobby Lobby. The coffee table was a "pre-Sarah" purchase.
We found this bookshelf at an estate sale here in Memphis. We have managed to fill it with all sorts of books and trinkets. I got Joe that airplane propeller when he upgraded to Captain of the airplane....yay for Captain Pookie!! Joe bought the green floor lamp in an antique store
"pre-Sarah".
We bought the two yellow Pottery Barn chairs last year at the outlet. We saw them and knew they belonged to us! The rug is also from Pottery Barn....can you tell we LOVE that place? It also doesn't help that we lives about 5 minutes away from the outlet!
We actually found this peice on the curb in our neighborhood. It used to be a filing system at a military base. Joe refinished it, added legs and new hardware and made a top for it. I love it and best of all...it was free!!
Here is our H-U-G-E entertainment center from...where else?? Pottery Barn! After we bought it, we couldn't get it in the door....too heavy! Luckily, my mom called two guys off the street to help carry it in.
This end table came from Pottery Barn. It's actually called a telephone table.





1 comment:

Candice Pair said...

Ummm I'm gonna need that green couch and those yellow chairs. So you just let me know when you decide to sell them :)

PS...I'm in love with that little window. I would buy a house just for that window. I have problems, I know!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved