HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Top Two Tuesday: Kitchens

Taylor over at The Undomestic Mama is looking for your top 2 kitchen. Go over and link up :)
There is nothing that makes me happier in a house than a white kitchen. White mine is pretty good (and white) for now, a girl can dream right. I am hoping that my kitchen looks like this in my next house....as GOD as my witness....it WILL!

There is just something about white cabinets and dark countertops that makes me giddy. I love it when some of the doors are glass. Old school lights are also a must!
Love that ceiling...and I do believe I have enough white platters, bowls and stands to make this work. I have that fruit bowl/bread basket too...only in lime green (of course!).
Lime green...yes, please! Not quite sure about the red punches... I do like that little corner shelf near the sink. Too cute!
This one is pretty close to perfection....Viking range, cookbook shelf, spices in glass jars...
oh, la, la!
Pretty!!



3 comments:

The Undomestic Mom said...

we have the same taste :) love your picks!

Kristin said...

Very nice! I'm your newest follower!

Kristin :)
Keenly Kristin

Caroline said...

I have an obsession with white kitchens. They are so beautiful and clean!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved