HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Weekend Recap

Joe and I started our weekend with a date night downtown. We used a coupon from the Entertainment Book and got our dinner 1/2 price :) We went to Wang's which is where we had our rehearsal dinner.
We decided to sit on the patio since it was such a nice night out.

On Saturday I did the Pumpkin Run with Allison. We are doing the 1/2 marathon in December together to.
After the run....we made good time :)

On Saturday I decided to make some treats to bring up to St. John's church. I use their kitchen for baking Money Bread Bakery num-nums. I make little pecan maple acorns with a maple glaze and royal icing decorated Halloween sugar cookies. I made spider webs and pumpkins. They turned out so cute! I will be making more for friends the week before Halloween.


3 comments:

Ashley said...

Cute cookies! You have been baking up a storm. :)

Caroline said...

We need to try Wangs. What do you get?

Sarah said...

We always get General Tso's Chicken :)

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved