HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Friday, October 29, 2010

Let Me Be Your Fairy Godmother!!

Just call me your Fairy Godmother. As you probably already know, I have an addiction. "Hi Blog Friends. My name is Sarah and I LOVE Disney World!!" ("Hi Sarah"). Let me be more specific. I do not love Disney stuff. I mean it's cute and all but I do not wear Disney Sweatshirts, buy Disney art or collect Disney stuff. But...when it comes to Disney World, we are BFF!! I think I have been there 8 times (4 times in the last 3 years!!). I love everything about it. It truly is a magical place for me and I want everyone else to have an awesome experience too. For a lot of people, going to Disney is a BIG deal. For one, it's EXPENSIVE!! It's also far away. That's where I come in. I would LOVE to help you plan your Disney trip....for free....no strings attached. I can help you with finding all the best deals, knowing which rides to go on first, where to stay, how to do dining reservations, etc. I love the planning process.

I can help you meet these guys!!
And experience the BEST fireworks show that I have ever seen! Just let me know :)



No comments:

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved