HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Thursday, October 14, 2010

A Weekend Fish Fry

So on Sunday, Joe casually mentioned that we were invited to a fish fry at our friend Darren and Debbi's house. I said I wasn't so sure about going. I felt like they must have had this planned for a while and we were just invited at the last minute. Plus...I was still in workout clothes with dirty hair and I didn't really feel like getting all cute...
To that he told me that I am ALWAYS cute...(awwwww good husband!) and that he has known about the fish fry for a few weeks....just forgot to tell me. Well at that point I knew we were going and I had to get ready. I think I look OK so someone who just threw stuff together in 5 minutes :) Dirty hair in braids and slap a hat on!!
The boys played some corn hole in the backyard.
The poor puppy wanted to come out :(
Joe and Jay
Darren the Grill (and Fry) Master!! Everything this guy makes is so yummy!!
Look at that catfish. I didn't even know that I liked catfish....this stuff was GOOD!!
I realized I didn't get pictures of wives or kids...they were all inside.



1 comment:

Caitrin said...

That catfish looks delicious!! What a fun way to relax and have some fun on the weekend!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved