HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Plenty to be THANKful for Challenge: Youtube and Internet Fun

I love youtube videos....I have a list of favorites. I am one of those people...."have you seen this on? have you seen this one? let me show it to you....it's so funny". Luckily, my husband and I find a lot of the same things humorous....so it works. We sometimes just watch our favorite videos.

Some of the videos I like are inappropriate to post on here...but you can search for them and laugh.


I love me some crazy honey badger!

The Lonely Island boys crack me up all the time!


These are some some of my favorites:





There is still time to play along. Here are the rest of the topics:
Wednesday, November 16th – I’m THANKful For My Hometown!
Thursday, November 17th – I’m THANKful For The Blogoverse!
Friday, November 18th – I’m THANKful That I Live In The 21st Century Because…!
Monday, November 21st – I’m THANKful For My Favorite Thanksgiving Recipe!
Tuesday November 22nd – I’m THANKful For Thanksgiving Traditions!
Wednesday, November 23rd – I’m THANKful For The Special People In My Life!
Thursday, November 24th – I’m THANKful For Thanksgiving! (Post a picture of your table… if you have time!)
Friday, November 25th – I’m THANKful for Black Friday and Leftovers!
Monday, November 28th – BLOG SWAP REVEAL!



6 comments:

Caroline said...

LOL! I love the llama one! I've never seen any of these. Thanks for posting!

Jules said...

Good choices! The honey badger don't care cracks me up and so does chimpanzee riding on a segway. The other ones were new to me. That PS22 chorus was impressive!

Stesha said...

i love youtube videos!!! I think they are so funny. love your blog miss!

xo
Classic & Bubbly

Courtney said...

the chimpanzee on a segway is one of my favorite things EVER. EVER!
THANKS for linking up with us today!

Meghan said...

Ok, I am obsessed with Planet Unicorn now! I die!

Thanks for linking up with us today!

Mrs.CFH2 said...

I call Gibson "Honey Badger" all the time, because he just don't care! Haha!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved