HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Sunday, November 27, 2011

New Nursery Things

Here are some latest projects from Sally's Nursery.

I made these closet dividers. I got the dividers from The Container Store and fancied them up with scrapbook paper, Modge Podge, and scrapbook letter stickers. I cannot wait to get all Sally's clothes organized in the closet.

I had seen this picture on Pinterest and had fallen in love. I'm sorta over the whole letters to spell out the baby's name. When I saw this picture I knew that it was what I wanted to do. Luckily, Joe did not need much convincing...he loved this idea too. Now...I just needed to find a mirror....read about my score here. Finding the mirror was the hard part. Now that I had it, the rest was going to be easy. Joe spray painted it hot pink and I covered the mirror with green and white polka dot scrapbook paper (using Modge Podge). Then we spray painted an "S" and glued it in the middle.

Pinterest version
Joe and Sarah version...love it!

I needed a pillow for the chair and I had sent Joe's mom a picture of this one. I found it on Pinterest :)
She made it...looks great! I brought it back from Minnesota this weekend and I love it!
What do you think??




5 comments:

Michelle said...

Everything looks great! Love all the colors you've chosen! Thank goodness for pinterest inspiration ;)

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

I love YOUR version of the letter/frame better! :) Looks GREAT!

Lin said...

I love that pillow. Actually it's all beautiful. Great job!

Tami said...

I love it all! I have that pillow pinned too but I wasn't brave enough to try to make it. I have the Ikea mirror in E's nursery but I didn't put fabric/letter on it. It's just a plain mirror but I did spray paint it hot pink. I love the way it turned out but I really love your version too. I can't wait to see Sally's whole nursery. I can tell it's going to be gorgeous.

P.S. I'm finally posting pics of my girl's nursery tomorrow if you want to check out how I used the Kumari gardens fabrics. :)

FashionAddict said...

Oh how fun! A cabin in Asheville would be divine! You are looking so super cute, too. :) In the home stretch now! And your baby's room is going to be THE CUTEST ever.

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved