HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Friday, November 4, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday

1. My favorite thing about this week was/is Joe got to feel the baby kick and I have 2 days off to do whatever I want!! .

2. Colder weather makes me happy at first....I like all of the holidays, but come January, I am ready for it to go bye-bye .

3. Three things that make me terribly happy as of late are my husband, flutters in my tummy, and food .

4. If I could only wear one kind of shoe for the rest of my life, I'd choose Hmm.....this is a hard one...probably flats since you can dress them up or down .

5. My personality type is Type A. I am a planner and get angry when something does not happen the way that I planned it would. I am trying to be more "go with the flow" .

6. I have a serious problem resisting extra Halloween candy that my kids bring into school .

7. My favorite color to wear is black...I know....boring .


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you. I get all excited at first for the colder weather, but ask me in a month or so I am craving Spring weather again.

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved