HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday



{one}
I love this adorable veggie tray for Thanksgiving....might have to make it!!

{two}
I am loving these outfits via Pinterest. Too bad that cute jacket is sold out at H&M :(


{three}
I am loving the cute hat that my sweet Aunt Pam has ordered for Baby Sally. I love monkeys and this will be perfect for her newborn pictures!!

{four}
I am loving this black Kate Spade diaper bag. I am NOT loving the $395 price tag...but I did find some on ebay...Christmas present??

{five}
I love ALL dogs and wish people would treat them better!

{six}
We ordered this blue/white chevron rug for the nursery from Urban Outfitters. It is backordered but we should get it in December.

{seven}
I am LOVING "My So-Called Life". I just ordered it from Blockbuster.com and watched the whole first season....why, why, why did they not make a second season. I NEED to know what happened with Jordan and Angela....gah!!
{eight}
I love that I won some shampoo and conditioner from Lucky magazine :) yay!!




3 comments:

Kit said...

I have found so many cute diaper bags but I really dot want to pay $300+ for one!!!!

Kristen said...

Love the outfit pins! And the veggie turkey is too cute!

Lisa said...

That turkey vegetable platter is great! Thanks for following my blog. I'm having a giveaway right now!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved