HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Friday, November 4, 2011

Weekend Planning

Woo-hoo!! It is Friday!! I am soooo ready for a nice and relaxing weekend. This week was super busy and seemed to drag on FOREVER!!! We had Open House at school, bought a new car, etc....lots of things that cause this girl stress. I need a break! Luckily for me, our wonderful housekeeper came today so I get to go home to a clean house!!!
Friday:
*Target to pick up toilet paper, my medicine, etc.
*Joe and I are going to Babies R Us to register
*Dinner date (Chinese) with Lindsey and Nick.

Saturday:
Joe normally does not work on Saturdays, but he is today to get some comp time. I plan to:
*Do laundry
*Make meal plan for the week
*Run errands (Hobby Lobby, Michaels, Archivers) pack some clothes up and take some down from the attic
*Complete fall tablescape
*Wash, fold, and put away baby clothes!! :)

Sunday:
*Grocery store
*Clean out fridge
*Make dinner
*Clean baseboards in both of the bathrooms





1 comment:

Mrs.Miller said...

So exciting! I hope the trip to BRU for registering went well!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved