I have seen this on a few blogs recently so I decided to play along. Ask me anything!! Nothing (well mostly nothing) if off limits. It can be anything about my life, job, cupcakes, marriage, baby, etc. I will post the answers in the next few days.
I too would love to know more about Sally's name! But since that question has already been asked, how about this one: what are some things you've learned about parenting from being a kindergarten teacher...maybe things that you will/will not do that you've noticed as a result from all the interactions you've had with parents and students.
5 comments:
How often do you do cupcakes? How did you get business in the beginning?
You and Joe travel a lot, where is one place you've yet to visit but you're dying to go?
How did you come up with Sally's name?
What are your plans for the nursery?
What's the story/meaning behind the name Sally O'Mally?
and, the most important question: when will you ship/hand deliver me some of your yummy blondies?!! :)
I too would love to know more about Sally's name! But since that question has already been asked, how about this one: what are some things you've learned about parenting from being a kindergarten teacher...maybe things that you will/will not do that you've noticed as a result from all the interactions you've had with parents and students.
Post a Comment