HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday




1. Waking up at the break of dawn to go shopping is my idea of a holiday tradition. I have gone every year for the last 5 or so....yes, it’s crazy, but that’s part of the fun!


2. If I were to go shopping today I would be on the hunt for

mini Christmas trees from IKEA (fail), candles from BBW (got them!!), and some Christmas gifts for Joe (score!).


3. The best thing I ate yesterday was olives stuffed with garlic. I am not a big Thanksgiving food eater .


4. Something I've been learning lately is that it's ok to tell people what you think...no since in beating around the bush.


5. I cannot start my day without my thyroid medicine and some juice.


6. My nighttime attire consists of pj pants and a t-shirt.


7. I am looking forward to getting back home to my house, relaxing, watching Grimm and Supernatural on the DVR and puttingt the Christmas tree up.










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're brave to attack the morning black friday crowds...i definitely stay in doors and look forward to cyber monday! =)

xoxo,
megs [at] Shine On

meghan said...

I have to take thyroid medicine everyday too...blah. Hate how much I forget it. I don't adore Thanksgiving foods either. I feel like most of the time turkey is just dry...

Lin said...

Ha, I have to take thyroid meds daily too. You'd think it's be as routine as blinking but I still manage to forget every now & then. Glad you got a few deals on Black Friday. I made a couple of rounds but didn't really get anything other than some pj's for my dad.

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved