
1. My favorite new blog of the moment is http://www.thesmallthingsblog.com/ She has some great make up and hair tutorials .
2. Something I am thankful for is this little lady that is always moving inside of me .
3. Something that made me laugh this week was The song Joe made up about Hank (our dog) peeing on everything....you had to be there .
4. An item that is currently on my wish list is an over the door pantry rack so I can organize all of my gift wrap that USED to be under the guest room bed....now we have a crib and it doesn't fit anymore .
5. I am excited about taking Christmas card pics on Sunday .
6. If I were a color I would be green :).
7. My favorite way to spend a chilly fall day is by watching movies and making chili .















No comments:
Post a Comment