HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

{one}
How amazing are these cookies??!! They are from Oh Sugar Events....maybe one day I will be that talented with icing!



{two}
I love this cute idea I saw on Pinterest. I will be doing this for my root beer loving hubby and dad!


{three}
LOVE these entryway staircases....one day I will have something similar.



{four}
Mmmmm....Biscoff. I love when they give you these cookies on Delta flights...I also bought some at Walgreens this week on sale.

{five}
Mama Mia's Pizza in Collierville. Have ya'll been there...so good!


{six}
I am loving all of the holiday movies that are on TV right now.



5 comments:

Katie said...

Oh my goodness! I LOVE those Elf cookies! Your blog is adorable!!

Sunkissed and Southern said...

have you seen whimsy cookies in memphis? ive ordered from here 3x. they are so delicious too...http://www.whimsycookieco.com/2011/08/27/bridal-luncheon-cookies-4/

emily said...

I loved Mama Mia's. They have one off of 64 kinda in Lakeland. So good!

Love those Elf cookies. Cute!

Chelley N said...

Biscoff is by far the best part of taking a Delta flight, haha!

Leslie said...

You just made my day with the news that you can buy Biscoff in stores! Had no idea!!!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved